You may not have heard, but the 2014 Toyota Tundra has received a couple new trim-levels that only increase its already stellar curb-appeal. The Platinum and 1794 Edition are two unique models that recently joined the line-up of the Orlando Toyota Tundra, and the 2014 Toyota Tacoma is still praised for being just as family-friendly as ever! However, drivers have the option to further customize these trucks by taking advantage of the different customized packages that are available.
Customize your new Toyota truck!
Drivers already have the ability to modify what their truck can do by taking advantage of the different trim-levels and options that are available, and by picking out the cab size, engine size, and whether to drive a manual or automatic transmission!
However, if you want your new Toyota truck in Orlando to deliver a certain kind of performance, or just want to increase its curb-appeal, there's more than one package and option available that can you help you do just that!
- Convenience Package: The new Toyota Tacoma in Orlando already comes with a lot of convenient features, but you can add a few more through this special option! Additions like remote keyless entry, power mirrors, and audio controls for the steering wheel may not seem like that big of a deal, but these small details make every drive more comfortable and less stressful!
- SR5 Extra Value Package: If the Access Cab trim-level of this compact truck has caught your eye, then you may be interested in adding some luxury features. Between the leather trim, hi-tech features like an integrated backup camera, and stylish add-ons like a metallic-tone instrument panel trim and chrome grille surround and rear bumper, your new Toyota truck can still deliver an incredibly comfortable and stylish driving experience!
- Limited Premium Package: The details can make the biggest difference in whether or not you enjoy a trip. With this package, you can enjoy a few extra features that help you stay in control at all times! An ignition key illuminated entry system helps you find the ignition quickly for those times you're in a hurry, while front and rear parking assist sonar helps you nail a tight parking job the first time around!
- TRD Off-Road Package: Love to hit the open trails? Make sure your new Toyota Tundra in Orlando is ready for it! The TRD Off-Road Package can help. It features off-road tires with alloy wheels, special Bilstein shock absorbers, front tow hooks, and even an engine skid plate! You can drive off-road with ease when your new Toyota truck is equipped with these features.
- Work Truck Package: Having the latest gadgets and hi-tech features is all well and good, but sometimes keeping it simple is best - especially if you're planning on using your new Toyota Tundra in Orlando for some tough tasks. The work truck package helps get it ready; it removes the power windows and wireless door locks, along with passenger seatback pockets. With the addition of vinyl flooring and vinyl seating, your new Toyota Tundra in Orlando is ready for even the toughest tasks!
Take home a customized new Toyota truck in Orlando today!
Want to get a tough vehicle that you can also modify to meet your specific driving needs? Not a problem - just check out either of these new Toyota trucks in Orlando and the different packages that can come with them!
Curious and want to find out more? Visit either Toyota of Orlando (3575 Vineland Rd) or Toyota of Clermont (16851 State Road 50) to find out more!