Looking for a tough and durable option that can get the job done, but also craving the comforts of luxury while you're doing it? Get both in the incredible 2017 Toyota Tundra at Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont! Our family of dealerships is proud to host this incredible truck, and we're ready to get you behind the wheel so you can get the best of both worlds every time you have to hit the road!
Get to know the 2017 Toyota Tundra at our family of dealerships
First, let's explore the basics of this best-selling Orlando Toyota truck so you know your options before you start physically shopping.
- It's available in six trim-levels - the SR, SR5, Limited, 1794 Edition, Platinum, and TRD Pro.
- You can choose between 4x2 and 4x4 options, as well as standard and long beds.
- Get your hands on a Double or Crewmax cab.
- Decide between a 4.6L V8 and 5.7L V8 engine.
- Enjoy the affordability of a starting MSRP of $30,020.
Now let's get into the nitty-gritty details!
Performance: When you buy a truck, you're undoubtedly shooting for some pretty heavy-duty performance capabilities. The 2017 Toyota Tundra in Clermont boasts elements like:
- Up to 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque
- Toyota Direct Ignition
- A stainless steel exhaust system with optional TRD Pro dual exhaust
- Heavy duty battery and alternator
- 6-speed electronically controlled transmission
- TOW/HAUL mode and towing capabilities of up to 10,500 pounds and a special Tow package
- Four-wheel drive with Active Traction Control and Automatic Limited-Slip Differential
- Rear-wheel drive
- 38 gallon fuel tank
- A roomy cabin that can seat up to six
- Star Safety System
- Roll-sensing side curtain airbags and an Advanced Airbag System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Front and rear parking assist sonar
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Trailer-Sway Control and integrated trailer brake controller
Technology: Even with all that rough and tough performance technology on board, you're still going to need the efficiency of connectivity. Luckily, the 2017 Toyota Tundra in Orlando comes with features like:
- An integrated backup camera
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- Optional Entune Premium Audio with integrated navigation and Entune App Suite
- 7-inch touchscreen display with split-screen abilities
- USB port with iPod connectivity
- Siri Eyes Free
- HD Radio
- Predictive traffic and Doppler weather
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Hands-free capabilities and voice recognition
- Optional JBL Audio System
- Cruise control
- Bluetooth hands-free controls mounted on the steering wheel
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink Universal Transceiver
Don't sacrifice style for performance - get both in this Orlando Toyota truck
Style: Get tough and look good doing it. The 2017 Toyota Tundra at Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont is super-stylish thanks to features like:
- Vinyl, fabric, leather, or black TRD Pro leather-trimmed seats
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- LED Daytime running lights, fog lights, and halogen headlights
- Chrome and silver billet accents on the exterior and a chrome rear bumper
- TRD dual exhaust
- Running boards and front and rear mudguards
- Eleven paint colors, including hues like Blazing Blue Pearl, Hot Lava, Sunset Bronze Mica, and Cement
As you can see, this best-selling Orlando Toyota truck has a lot to offer whether you want durability, luxury, or both! Come take the 2017 Toyota Tundra for a spin today at Toyota of Orlando (3575 Vineland Road) or Toyota of Clermont (16851 State Road 50)!