Are you looking for a car that can get your blood pumping and your adrenaline going? Then don't blink, because you might just miss the 2017 Toyota 86! This popular sports car is ready for the street and for the track.
What is the 2017 Toyota 86?
If you're thinking this new Toyota sports car looks familiar, it's because it's the old Scion FR-S (with some new tweaks)! The Scion brand has been retired, but this aggressive-looking and power-packed Toyota coupe just couldn't be let go. Instead, it's been welcomed into the Orlando Toyota family as the new 2017 Toyota 86!
Get reintroduced to this Orlando Toyota sports car!
The first thing you'll notice is that the 2017 Toyota 86 in Orlando is low. Thanks to its flat boxer engine and compact packaging, this Orlando Toyota sports car is able to sit close to the ground for optimal balance, speed, and handling.
What else is low about the new 2017 Toyota 86? Its price! Have you ever heard of a sports car under $30,000? Now you have! The desirable new Toyota 86 has a starting MSRP of just $26,255.
Now that you know it can handle speed and your wallet can handle the price, find out what else is waiting for you in the all-new 2017 Toyota 86!
Interior and Exterior Design
The look of the new Toyota 86 in Orlando is jaw-dropping from the outside to the inside. This car is sure to generate looks of jealousy thanks to elements like:
- Ablaze, Raven, Oceanic, Asphalt, Steel, Hot Lava, and Halo
- Large chin spoiler
- Integrated canards
- "86" front fender badge
- LED projector headlights with embossed "86" lens
- LED fog lights, Daytime Running Lights, and taillights
- Vortex generators
- Shark-fin antenna
- Chrome-tipped stainless steel dual exhaust
- 17-inch twisted spoke alloy wheels
- Granlux trim accents on door panels, seats, and dash
- Silver-like stitching on seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Knee support cushions
- Seating for up to four
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- 6.9 cubic feet of cargo space in trunk
Power and Performance
What's a sports car without impressive horsepower and top-of-the-line handling? The Orlando Toyota 86 pumps out power and takes on the track with performance features like:
- 6-speed automatic or manual transmission
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- 2.0 liter Boxer-Four engine
- Up to 205 horsepower and 156 lb.-ft. of torque
- 24 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway
- Vehicle Stability Control with Full-Off and Track Mode
- Rear-wheel drive chassis
- Torsen limited-slip differential
- Sport-tuned front suspension
- Rear sway bar
- 13.2-gallon fuel capacity
Safety and Protection
If you're going to be driving fast, you want to know that you're safe. Safety comes first in this Orlando Toyota sports car. The 2017 Toyota 86 has safety features and systems like:
- Six airbags
- Smart Stop Technology
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Toyota Star Safety System
- LATCH child car seat anchors
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Engine immobilizer
Convenience and EntertainmentWhen you're not racing, you're cruising. Cruising calls for relaxing and not doing any more than necessary. Luckily, the new Toyota 86 can cater to that. This Orlando Toyota coupe has a slew of convenience features, including:
- Backup camera
- Power windows and door locks
- Multi-function in-key remote keyless entry
- Multi-information display
- Digital speedometer
- Cruise control
- 7-inch touch-screen display
- Aha Radio app
- Eight speakers
- iPod connectivity and control
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- HD Radio
Are you ready to ditch your boring sedan or SUV? Upgrade your ride to the car you've been dreaming of since your teen years. In fact, you can make your dreams a reality at our new Toyota dealerships in Orlando! Test drive the 2017 Toyota 86 at Toyota of Orlando (3575 Vineland Road) or at our sister store, Toyota of Clermont (16851 State Road 50)!