First of all, what are the trim-levels available to you in the 2014 Toyota Tundra? This new Toyota truck in Orlando is now available in five different models, including:
- 1794 Edition
Get plenty of new choices and features on the 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando
All of which offer you a powerful performance, rugged durability, and yet a comfortable and plus interior to keep you happy no matter where your drive time takes you. However, you'll have to choose between a lot more than just trim-levels… check out some of the other options you'll face with the 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando!
- Cab size: This new Toyota truck is available in a Regular, Double, or CrewMax cab
- Engine size: You'll be able to choose between a 4.0L V6 (270 hp/278 lb-ft torque), 4.6L V8 (310 hp/401 lb-ft torque), or 5.7L V8 (381 hp/401 lb-ft torque).
- Transmission: Is an automatic your go-to, or are you looking for the hands-on experience of a manual?
The 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando has a lot more to offer than just performance capabilities, though. Here are some of the highlights you'll find when you explore the SR, SR5, and Limited models!
- Seating for up to five, including a fold-flat rear seat for more interior space and the choice between fabric and leather trim
- Alloy wheels and fog lights for a super-sporty exterior
- Entune Audio, which tosses in multimedia apps, a display audio system, Bluetooth wireless streaming, iPod connectivity, and more
- An integrated backup camera, as well as a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Cruise control and multi remote keyless entry systems
- A tow hitch received, two mirrors and more to make towing a breeze
- A deck rail system to keep cargo in place in the extra-durable bed
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with a HomeLink Universal Transceiver
But that's just the tip of the iceberg!
2014 Toyota Tundra brings two new trim-levels into the mix
One of the things we were MOST excited about when it comes to the 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando is the fact that Toyota introduced two brand new trim-levels for the 2014 model year. Let's explore both!
2014 Toyota Tundra Platinum
If you want a new Toyota truck that has city and country rolled seamlessly into one, this is it. The Platinum model of the 2014 Toyota Tundra offers plush sophistication on the interior, sleek style on the exterior, and a rugged performance all around! Here are some of our favorite features:
- An urban-themed interior with perforated black leather seats (they're also heated and ventilated)
- An exterior with 20" alloy wheels, chrome mirrors, and Platinum badges
- Front and rear parking assist sonar, as well as the Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- A power moonroof AND a power rear vertical sliding window
- Entune Audio with JBL audio elements and navigation
- Brushed metal accents on the interior, as well as a memory system for seats, mirrors, and the steering wheel
Sounds pretty slick, right?
2014 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition
Did you know that the Toyota Tundra plant here in the US is actually built where an old ranch used to stand out in San Antonio? That's where the inspiration for this special new trim-level came from! You'll find exciting features like:
- A Western-themed interior with 1794 badges throughout
- A sleek new paint color on the exterior
- An interior decked out in a special saddle-colored brown perforated leather with ultrasuede accents
- Wood-style trim on the interior, especially noticeable on the steering wheel and shift knob
- 20" chrome-clad alloy wheels
- A Tow Package so you can get the job done
Exciting, aren't they? We love everything these new Toyota models have to offer, and we know you will too. Why not stop by and take them for a spin? Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and Toyota of Clermont is located west of the Florida Turnpike on State Road 50! Make this incredible truck yours today!