How does the 2014 Toyota RAV4 take on competitors?
We know that this Orlando Toyota SUV has its competition, though! It's not the only compact SUV option on the market, and one of its toughest competitors right now is definitely the new Honda CR-V. They have a lot of similarities and at first glance, you may have a hard time deciding which one is going to be the best fit for all of your drive time needs. However, there are several places where the 2014 Toyota RAV4 pulls ahead, and we're about to reveal them all!
Safety is always a big deal when it comes to your family vehicle, right? Here are a few perks you'll find in the 2014 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando:
- It comes standard with an integrated backup camera for extra visibility behind you - this isn't a standard feature in the Honda CR-V, which means you'll have to shell out extra money to get it!
- You'll also get knee airbags in this new Toyota SUV - you won't find that amenity in its Honda Competitor - as well as options like a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System and a Blind Spot Monitor.
- Did we mention the Toyota Star Safety System? This carefully crafted set of six safety technologies comes standard on every single new Toyota in Orlando, and gives you an extra sense of peace of mind when you're behind the wheel!
Convenience and Comfort
How about convenience and comfort? They're also important features to consider when you're looking for a new family-friendly ride. Here are some areas where the new Toyota RAV4 has strong advantages:
- More cargo space! You'll get an incredible 38.4 cubic feet of space in this new Toyota, as opposed to the 37.3 feet found in the Honda CR-V. Not to mention, it has the same towing capabilities as its Honda competitor - you'll be able to pull a small boat or light trailer without a problem with towing capacities of up to 1,500 pounds.
- Better fuel efficiency - who doesn't want to save big at the gas pump? These SUVs are already efficient because of their design, but the Toyota RAV4 pulls ahead with 24/31 mpg, while the Honda falls behind with 22/30 mpg. It may not seem like too much of a difference, but it'll add up over time!
- You'll also enjoy the efficiency of a larger fuel tank - the Honda CR-V's tank is only 15.3 gallons, while the Orlando Toyota SUV packs a 15.9 gallon option!
See this new Toyota SUV in person today!
As you can see, there are a ton of perks that this new Toyota in Orlando has to offer, including unique technology like the Entune System that you just won't find in the Honda CR-V. Why not explore it in person? Stop by Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) or Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) today to take it for a test drive, and ask about our family's money-saving Toyota RAV4 specials!