The 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando is available in four trim-levels:
- LE Plus
Plus one hybrid model - the Hybrid Limited. All five models offer you a high degree of sophisticated style, as well as convenience features that make it easy for you and your crew to get around town. We're breaking down some of our favorite aspects of this new Toyota SUV in Orlando!
Take things to the next level with the 2014 Toyota Highlander!
If you want something family-friendly, then convenience is going to be a big part of it, right? The Orlando Toyota Highlander offers you features like:
- Front and rear air-conditioning OR three-zone automatic climate control for extra comfort inside
- A 3.5 or 4.2 inch multi-information display that gives you details about your drive time, like fuel efficiency and cruising range
- Cruise control to put the efficiency back into highway driving
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel that has Bluetooth and audio controls mounted on it
- The Smart Key System with remote keyless entry for both doors and the rear liftgate
- A HomeLink Universal Transceiver for easy entry through gates and garages
Plus seating for up to eight. The seats in the 2014 Toyota Highlander fold flat and come out to make space for either kids or cargo - it's your choice!
This new Toyota SUV is majorly tech-savvy
Technology kind of goes hand in hand with convenience, right? It's nice to be able to stay connected when you're behind the wheel. The new Toyota Highlander in Orlando brings plenty of that to the table with features like:
- Entune Audio, which integrates multimedia apps, Bluetooth connectivity, MP3 playback, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, navigation, and voice recognition for a seamless and efficient experience
- An integrated backup camera with dynamic gridlines for added visibility
- JBL audio elements for an incredible listening experience
- A rear-seat Blu-Ray player with wireless headphones and a 9-inch display
Now let's talk about style - after all, that's what has gotten a lot of buzz when it comes to the new Toyota Highlander in Orlando. It was overhauled for the 2014 model year, and we'd say its new look is definitely a success! Here are some highlights:
- A redesigned exterior that's leaning more into crossover territory - it's sleek, stylish, and screams sophistication with a lowered stance and more fluid lines
- A huge palette of paint colors including hues like Moulin Rouge Mica, Crème Brulee, Alumina Jade Metallic, and Blizzard Pearl
- Exterior features that amp up the sportiness of the new Toyota Highlander, such as halogen headlights, fog lights, a rear spoiler, 18" alloy wheels or 19" Chrometec wheels, and Chrometec roof rails
- A newly designed interior that's polished and ergonomic, including elements like fabric and SofTex or leather-trimmed seats, cool silver metallic accents, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, optitron instrumentation, and blue LED ambient lighting
Plus, safety technology was taken up a notch. You'll find features like blind spot monitors, the Toyota Star Safety System, Advanced Airbag System, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and more up for grabs when you get behind the wheel of the Orlando Toyota Highlander this year!
Come explore this family-friendly new Toyota SUV today! Visit Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) or Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) and get the scoop - you can bring the whole family and take it out for a spin while you're here! See you soon!