Get a tough performance out of the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando
You'll definitely have your fair share of choices to make when it comes to the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando; besides all of the packages and accessories available to you, you'll also find three models to pick between:
- 4x2 Automatic transmission
- 4x4 Manual transmission
- 4x4 Automatic transmission
It's just a matter of which best suits your drive time preferences. The base model kicks off at around $27,000, so it's a feasible option (especially when you factor in our new Toyota FJ Cruiser specials!). And don't forget, you can always toss in Genuine Toyota Parts and Accessories to up the ante even more!
This new Toyota also offers convenience and connectivity!
When you think of the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando you most likely think of rugged performance capabilities. You'd be right in that aspect and we'll get to it, but first let's take a look at some of the comfort, convenience, and connectivity features that are also integrated into this tough SUV!
- Air conditioning with both front and rear vents to keep everyone comfortable - this new Toyota in Orlando offers seating for up to five
- A large and airy cargo area in the rear that offers you a tonneau cover, tie down hooks, and 27.9 cubic feet of space for all of your gear
- An AM/FM CD player that also integrates Bluetooth wireless technology, iPod/MP3 player connectivity, and even Sirius XM Satellite radio to keep you entertained. You can also take things up a notch with added JBL audio elements!
- A steering wheel with Bluetooth and audio controls
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror that also incorporates a backup camera for extra visibility
- A convenient lift-up glass hatch in the rear, as well as a spare tire on the exterior to save space on the inside
- The Star Safety System and other safety technology like an advanced airbag system, (including roll-sensing side-curtain airbags), an engine immobilizer, and a rear parking assist sonar
However, we know a big part of the reason why Orlando Toyota drivers choose the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is for its incredible durability. These features are aimed towards them:
- A hefty 4.0L V6 engine that allows for 271 lb-ft of torque and 260 horsepower
- Rear-wheel drive with automatic limited-slip differential
- Part- or full-time 4WD capabilities
- CRAWL control, Active Traction Control, and specially designed suspension to keep you comfortable no matter how tough the terrain
- An interior decked out with water-resistant fabric on the seats, as well as heavy-duty all-weather flooring in case of muddy shoes
- Skid plates to protect the engine, fuel tank, front suspension, and transfer case
As you can see, this rough-and-tumble new Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando has quite a bit to offer whether you're using it for work OR play! See if it suits you - take it out for a test drive! Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. Ask about our new Toyota specials!