2014 Toyota Corolla introduces new trim-level to the family
When you come down to Toyota of Orlando or Toyota of Clermont, you'll still be able to find the 2014 Toyota Corolla at an extremely affordable price - despite the new design and all the incredible add-ons, it still kicks off just under $17,000. You'll have have four trim levels from which to choose, though - take a look!
- LE Eco
With the LE Eco trim-level being the newest addition to the family! All four models offer the same reliability for which this compact sedan is known, and we've got an even bigger revelation... For the 2014 model year, Toyota tacked on CVT technology on the LE, LE Eco, and S models! CVT, or continuously variable transmission, is a new technology that helps to maximize fuel efficiency - and it definitely does its job in the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando! You can even choose between different grades of CVT performance technology, including Plus and Premium!
However, that's not all that's new on the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando. Here are some of our favorite highlights - we broke it up by drive time elements so it wouldn't be too overwhelming!
The 2014 Toyota Corolla got entirely redesigned for the new model year, and it definitely shows. You'll love its sleeker, more sophisticated appearance both inside and out; it features elements that enhance its similarity to both the Toyota Camry and Toyota Avalon. Inside, things were rearranged not only to be more ergonomic, but also to create more space for passengers and cargo alike. Here are some of our favorite stylistic highlights:
- A rear deck spoiler that's super sporty
- LED low-beam headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- 16- or 17-inch alloy wheels, as well as integrated fog lights and a chrome-tipped exhaust
- A cool metallic interior that mixes well with the sport fabric/SofTex option
- A new power moonroof option, as well as a slick dash with a 3.5 inch multi-information display
- Chrome accents throughout
Technology and performance excel in the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando
Looks aren't everything, though - that's why this new Toyota in Orlando also delivers in terms of technology. Here are some highlights that the 2014 model year is bringing to the table!
- Both Tech Audio and Entune Audio options, which integrate features like Entune Multimedia Apps, display audio, navigation, Bluetooth wireless streaming, and iPod connectivity
- Automatic climate control
- Both cruise control and a remote keyless entry system for effortless convenience
- An integrated backup camera with projected path feature (super handy for backing up)
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel capped with audio and Bluetooth hands-free controls
Performance is exceptional on the 2014 Toyota Corolla, thanks to the newly introduced CVT technology. However, that's not all you'll find. Here are some more high points!
- Enhanced fuel efficiency for all models - the L gets 31 mpg combined, LE gets 32 mpg combined, the S gets 32 mpg combined, and the LE Eco gets 35 mpg combined. In fact, the LE Eco model gets 42 mpg on the highway, which is even higher than the Toyota Prius v hybrid gets in the city!
- New aerodynamic elements on the exterior, including specially designed door handles and alloy wheels
- Sport mode to introduce a sportier feel to your drive time, as well as fun paddle shifters on some of the automatic models
- A redesigned rear suspension for better handling and a more comfortable ride
Seems like a lot, doesn't it? That's not even the half of it! We could go on for days... or you could come down and experience the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando for yourself! Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) and Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) are waiting for your call! Don't forget to ask about our family's new Toyota specials!