What's new on the 2014 Scion iQ in Orlando?
2014 brought a few changes to the table for this iconic new Scion in Orlando. You'll find the following upgrades up for grabs:
- Check out the 2014 Scion iQ 10 Series - this unique special edition boast a sleek new silver look, as well as technology enhancements that make it one of a kind in order to celebrate Scion's 10th anniversary!
- Another new special edition will be headed to our way soon - the Monogram Series! This limited model will host a special two-tone paint scheme and upgraded features that make it more tech-savvy and efficient!
- A new sound system is in each new Scion iQ in Orlando; you'll find Scion Display Audio, which integrates a touchscreen interface (6.1 inches) as well as Bluetooth, iPod connectivity, and more!
You'll love this sporty, city-friendly new Scion
Other than that, you'll find the same incredible new Scion in Orlando that you're accustomed to seeing hitting the streets. Here are some of our favorite aspects of what this subcompact has to offer!
Efficiency and convenience
The 2014 Scion iQ in Orlando stretches just 10 feet from end to end - this means finding parking will be a breeze, as well as navigating tight city traffic! Other features that make the most of efficiency include:
- Amazing fuel efficiency - 36 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway
- Power door locks and windows with a one-touch power down feature on the driver's side
- An eco-driving indicator so you know exactly how well this new Scion is performing
- Seating for four, with rear seats that fold flat to increase cargo space and a convenient under-seat storage tray to accommodate smaller items
- A tilt-steering wheel with audio controls on it
- Remote keyless entry
This innovative Scion doesn't just offer you great entertainment technology; it's also decked out with amazing safety features as well. Take a closer look at elements like:
- The aforementioned display audio system with HD Radio and Bluetooth wireless streaming of music and phone calls
- USB and iPod connectivity and six conveniently placed speakers for the best listening experience possible
- The Star Safety System, which is six safety features that work to make your drive time more secure
- 11 standard airbags, including a rear-window curtain airbag
- A tire pressure monitoring system
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions
Just because this city-friendly Scion is efficient and tech-savvy doesn't mean it's lacking in the style department. Check out features like:
- A subcompact hatchback design that also adds convenience to the equation
- Cool paint colors like Hot Lava, Black Currant, and Pacific Blue
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel
- A sleek, dark interior with contrasting red stitching for bright accents
- 5- or 7-spoke wheel covers
Plus, you can toss in accessories like fog lights, a rear spoiler, and even interior light kits that flood your foot wells with neon colors!
All this and more can be yours for just over $16,000! Don't forget to check out our Scion iQ specials, too - they'll help you save when you visit our family of dealerships. Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road and Toyota of Clermont is just off the Florida Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50. Get behind the wheel of the 2014 Scion iQ today!