What's new for 2014 on the Orlando Scion FR-S?
Since the Orlando Scion FR-S came into existence just last year, it's definitely not due for a remodel yet (nor does it need one - have you seen it?). However, Scion did make a couple of tweaks for 2014, including new technology. Here's the breakdown:
- Each new Scion FR-S in Orlando will now come standard with a display audio system and touchscreen interface. You'll be able to control elements like your iPod, Bluetooth streaming, HD Radio, and CD player via a 6.1 inch screen.
- Additionally, if you want to take things to the next level you can upgrade your new Scion in Orlando to a Premium BeSpoke Audio System. You'll find social media apps like Facebook at your fingertips, as well as over 30,000 different radio stations and location-based services like Yelp for use.
Other than a few other small changes, you'll still get the same iconic style and performance for which this new Scion is know! We'll take a closer look so you know exactly what's in store for you when you visit our family of dealerships.
Take on the roads in the 2014 Scion FR-S in Orlando
Performance is one of the most important aspects of the 2014 Scion FR-S; it's what makes it truly stand out from the pack. You'll find elements like:
- A flat 2.0L 4-cylinder engine - this flat shape allows the car to rest lower to the ground. A lower center of gravity translates to more maneuverability and better handling, especially around those tight turns.
- 200 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque give you the get-up-and-go you need to turn heads... and did we mention that the 2014 Scion FR-S is a rear-wheel drive as well? This means better acceleration and more aggressive handling qualities!
- MacPherson strut suspension in the front and double wishbone suspension in the back not only let you handle your vehicle like a pro, but also keep you and your passengers comfortable during drive time
- The choice of an 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters or a 6-speed manual transmission for a little more control
Plus, you'll find an incredible amount of safety features, like the Star Safety System and Advanced Airbag System. After all, this new Scion in Orlando was named an IIHS Top Safety Pick in 2013!
Who ever thought you'd be able to wrap performance, sporty style, and convenience features into one affordable package? The 2014 Scion FR-S delivers on all accounts, incorporating features like:
- Cruise control in case you find yourself hitting the highway
- Remote keyless entry, power door locks and windows, and a one-touch driver's side down function for extra convenience
- An engine immobilizer to help prevent a theft
- A multi-information display that includes an analog tachometer with a rev indicator
- The aforementioned audio system that has a convenient touchscreen interface and tons of connectivity
Let's get real - style is definitely an important factor when it comes to a sports car. The 2014 Scion FR-S in Orlando meets the definition with ease, boasting features like:
- A sleek, low, and muscular exterior body shape that showcases streamlined design and flair in the rear
- Dual exhaust, 17" alloy wheels, and daytime running lights
- A slick dark interior that has red stitching and red accents, as well as sport bucket front seats, sport pedals, and a leather-trimmed steering wheel
- A huge variety of dynamic exterior paint colors from which to choose, including shades like Hot Lava and Ultramarine
Don't take our word for it - experience this living icon for yourself! Swing by Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) or Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) today and meet the whole Scion family. Both dealerships are open seven days a week until 10pm and have amazing new Scion specials to offer!