New Toyota Prius c perfect for urban drivers
The 2013 Toyota Prius c in Orlando kicks off at just over $18,000, making it an affordable new Toyota hybrid option. It's also available in four different trim-levels to offer you extra customization, and you'll love the environmentally sensitive performance it has to offer (it cuts way down on emissions that form smog thanks to the electric motor under the hood). Choose between the Orlando Toyota hybrids One, Two, Three, and Four today!
2013 Toyota Prius c One
This particular Toyota Prius c offers great standard features at an exceptionally affordable price. You'll love going green when it includes elements like:
- Automatic climate control with a humidity sensor (key in those muggy summers we face in Central Florida)
- An AM/FM CD player with MP3 playback and four speakers, in addition to auto sound leveling and a USB port
- Seating for five, which includes a fold-down rear seat for more interior adaptability
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel that has Bluetooth and audio controls on it
- Digital instrumentation, as well as multiple drive modes including EV and ECO modes
- Power door locks and windows
2013 Toyota Prius c Two
This Orlando Toyota Prius c has a little bit more to offer in upgrades, but still provides the same amazing performance and fuel efficiency as all of its siblings! You'll find features like:
- An AM/FM CD player with Bluetooth and six carefully arranged speakers, as well as iPod connectivity
- Two-toned fabric trimmed seats that are super sporty
- Cruise control for highway driving ease
- A tonneau cover for the cargo area to hide your stuff from prying eyes, as well as a convenient cargo area light
- 60/40 split seats in the rear that fold flat for versatility
Find amazing technology in this Orlando Toyota hybrid!
Want more technology in your eco-friendly hybrid? Check out this trim-level of the Toyota Prius c in Orlando - the Three definitely steps it up! You'll be privy to features like:
- Outside door handles that have a touch sensor for locking/unlocking
- A display audio system that boasts Bluetooth wireless streaming, a huge touchscreen interface, iTunes tagging, Sirius XM Satellite Radio (with a free 90-day trial on us), as well as Toyota's Entune System
- A cool Touch Tracer Display for a ton of added convenience
- A steering wheel that's tilt/telescopic for ease of adjustment and boasts hands-free and voice-command controls for audio
- The Smart Key System
2013 Toyota Prius c Four
If you want a Toyota Prius in Orlando that's absolutely exceptional, this is the hybrid for you. This trim-level of the Toyota Prius c comes with features like:
- 15-inch 8-spoke alloy wheels and integrated fog lights
- The option of a power moonroof with sliding sunshade
- A slick SofTex trimmed interior, which goes along with the eco-friendly vibes this hybrid puts out (it's a synthetic leather-like material)
- A SofTex trimmed steering wheel with the aforementioned voice-command controls for Bluetooth and audio
No matter which model you choose, you're privy to amazing technological features and equally amazing fuel efficiency. It also measures about thirteen feet from end to end, so it's definitely compact enough for driving in Orlando city limits (but can still get you and four friends wherever you need to go!).
Come test drive this new Toyota hybrid at Toyota of Orlando (just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall) or Toyota of Clermont (on State Road 50 between the Florida Turnpike and CR 27) - both members of our Orlando family of dealerships have it on the lot (and you'll be able to pick cool colors like Habanero and Summer Rain). Go green - start right now!